Check out how each Magic Voodoo Tiki Tequila Bottle is individually handcrafted at the Mexican compound of reclusive Mexican Glass Artist Nuramo.[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqrZU7cGZLA[/youtube]
Voodoo Tiki Bottle Facts
- The first tiki bottle ever created was drawn and designed by John in 1999.
- It can take as many as 7 people to make one single bottle.
- No two bottles are identical.
- Traditionally Voodoo Tiki Tequilas are color coded. Red is Platinum, Green is Reposado, Blue is Anejo, and Purple is Extra Anejo, however . . .
- Rarely a wrong color tiki is placed in a bottle. These bottles are considered very sought after collectables.
- The rarest tiki bottles of them all are the “Soul Tiki” bottles, where a Red glass tiki (the Soul) is inside a Clear Glass Tiki inside the bottle – It’s like a skinny tiki of red glass, inside a normal size tiki of clear glass. It’s estimated that less than 100 of these have escaped Nuramo’s compound.