Transaction Law & Business Law
AT&T, Sprint & T-Mobile Users Can Dial: **BIZLAW
A decade before entering law school, Posada Taddeo Dietiker Partner John Taddeo launched, owned and operated companies in the fields of Sales, Hospitality, Retail, Investments, Publishing, Technology, Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Gaming and Entertainment.
We understand your business needs because we’re business people.
We also happen to be Business Lawyers.
Our South Florida Transactional Business Attorneys understand the long and often complicated process of business law. Our Florida Business Lawyers can help guide you in selecting the best option for you and your business. Our Transaction Attorneys handle various legal needs for business including, but not limited to:
- Incorporating businesses: “C” Corp, “S” Corp;
- Setting up your business: Partnerships, LLC, Joint Venture;
- Setting up complex business structures;
- Regulation D Rules 504, 505, and 506;
- Public Offerings;
- Licensing Agreements;
- Sales and Franchise Agreements;
- Drafting Contracts;
- Drafting bylaws, articles of incorporation, and operating agreements;
- Filing for licenses (Federal and State licenses);
- Commodities registration;
- SEC Filings;
- Severance Agreements;
- Non-Compete Agreements;
- Registering copyright and trademarks;
- Registering DMCA agents.
Each of these different business areas have various qualifications, eligibility requirements, and processes. Our Business Attorneys can help determine what options serve you best.
Our Florida Business Transaction Attorneys serve clients in Palm Beach County, Broward County, Miami Dade County, and most other Florida cities and counties.
Call us. We want to hear your story and share our experience.