Temporary Visitor for Business
AT&T, Sprint & T-Mobile Users Can Dial: **LAWYERS
U.S. Citizen & Immigration Services (USCIS) has a set fee schedule for Temporary Business Visitor Visas. The following is the fee breakdown for filing, and our attorney fees:
- Temporary Business Visitor Visa USCIS Fee: $160;
- Attorney Fee: $500
Temporary Business (B-1) Visitor Visas are available for individuals who will be involved in business activities in the United States. These activities include, but are not limited to:
- Consulting with business associates;
- Traveling for a scientific, educational, professional or business convention, or a conference on specific dates;
- Settling an estate;
- Negotiating a contract;
- Participating in short-term training;
- Transiting through the U.S. (certain persons may transit the U.S. with a B-1 visa);
- Deadheading: certain air crewmen may enter the U.S. as deadhead crew with a B-1 visa.
In order to be eligible for a B-1 Visa, you must demonstrate the following:
- The purpose of your trip is to enter the U.S. for legitimate business;
- You plan to remain for a specific limited period of time;
- You have the funds to cover the expenses of the trip and your stay in the U.S.;
- You have a residence outside the U.S. in which you have no intention of abandoning, as well as other binding ties that ensure your return abroad at the end of the visit;
- You are otherwise admissible to the U.S.
Period of Stay
B-1 Visa holders can stay for a period ranging from one month to six months, the maximum being six months. After that extensions may be filed, and if approved, will be given in six month increments. The maximum generally being one year for the same B-1 status trip.
Our South Florida Immigration Attorneys understand the long and often complicated process of the U.S. Immigration system. Our Florida Immigration Lawyers can help guide you in selecting the best option for you.
Our Florida Immigration Attorneys serve clients in Palm Beach County, Broward County, Miami Dade County, and most other Florida cities and counties.
Call us. We want to hear your story and share our experience.