Employment Based Immigration Second Preference EB-2
AT&T, Sprint & T-Mobile Users Can Dial: **LAWYERS
U.S. Citizen & Immigration Services (USCIS) has a set fee schedule for EB-2 Visas. The following is the fee breakdown for filing, and our attorney fees.
- EB-2 USCIS Fee: $700;
- Attorney Fee: $4,000
If you are a member of a profession holding an advanced degree or a foreign national who has exceptional ability you may be eligible for an employment based second preference visa.
You must apply for a job that requires an advanced degree that you possess and have five years of work experience in. You must also provide evidence demonstrating that you have a U.S. advanced degree or a foreign equivalent and letters from your employer showing that you have at least five years of work experience in that field.
You must demonstrate an exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business. In order to qualify you must show at least three of the six following criteria:
- Official academic record showing that you have a degree, diploma, certificate, or similar award from a college, university, school, or other institution of learning relating to your area of exceptional ability;
- Letters documenting at least 10 years of full-time experience in your occupation;
- A license to practice your profession or certification for your profession or occupation;
- Evidence that you have commanded a salary or other remuneration for services that demonstrates your exceptional ability;
- Membership in a professional association(s);
- Recognition for your achievements and significant contributions to your industry or field by your peers, government entities, professional or business organizations.
Our Florida Immigration Attorneys serve clients in Palm Beach County, Broward County, Miami Dade County, and most other Florida cities and counties.
Call us. We want to hear your story and share our experience.